Based in Helsinki, Finland
Press / Business contact:
May 18th, 2017 (Android)
Google Play (Android)
In Blobout you assume the role of Blob, a science experiment gone wrong that has the dream of escaping the clutches of its mad creator. In order to escape, you must wall-jump your way up an endless tower of tricks and traps laid out by the Scientist, that has now succumbed to madness. How far can you get, before he gets you?
After the success of our first game Teedee which started as a student project, we formed KIDE Entertainment and we set out to make something with a little bit more action. The very first ideas were, that we wanted to make a small, simple, yet fun game to get our feet wet again. It didn't take very long until we went from the concept of a wall-jumping game to an actual demo we could show to people. So we attended an event where we could showcase our game, and the feedback we got was super positive, it showed us that we have something awesome on our hands. After demoing our game, we kept building and polishing the game around the core idea that people loved, and here we are!
• Easy to pick-up - hard to master, play just by tapping the screen!
• Endless challenge with procedurally generated level.
• A wide variety of hats and characters to unlock!
• Compete on the online Leaderboards for the best high scores!
• Daily mode that will offer new fun and rewards every day!
• Beautiful and atmospheric pixel graphics.
• Epic soundtrack composed by Micheal "Akamikeb" Bailey!
Blobout launch trailer! YouTube
There are far more images available for KIDE Entertainment, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Get the Game!
Download the game from the Google Play Store: play.google.com.
Lead and Graphics
Micheal Bailey (@akamikeb)